Tuesday, May 13, 2008

People have been arguing this pull between creation and evolution ever since Charles Darwin's Theory.

Today, a conversation began between me and a boy on the bus. He asked me what kind of music I listened to and I told him Christian.

He said, "so then, your a christian?" I nodded. He said, " I'm a christian too."

I said, "Cool, that's good."

"But, I don't really believe everything that's in the bible." he said

" you have to believe in the bible to be a Christian."

" I am more of a scientific kind of person." he said.

He thinks that the Bible wasn't translated correctly because it is in a different language than the original. He was arguing evolution against creationism as well. He believe we came from Micro-organisms (soup)

He said"And the guy who wrote it, Jesus or something, died a long time ago. He couldn't have written the bible in translation himself."and he also said that the New Testement was crap, whatever he meant by that.

It was a short ride on the bus, and I didn't get the chance to tell him that Jesus didn't write the Bible. He is believing the theory of evolution that schools are teaching as fact.

No comments: