Monday, April 14, 2008

My cousin Tina came up from West Virginia and spent the weekend with us. It was a lot of fun. I started reading Dawn's Light, which is the fourth book in a series written by Terry Blackstock. It is amazing. I am half way through the book and I started it Saturday afternoon.
Saturday evening we got surprise company. My aunt came over with her three children who are all grown up with boyfriends and children. There were 4 young children roaming around, and 7 adults - not including my family. Altogether there were 9 adults and 7 kids, which may not sound like a lot but it is the most "surprise company" we've had without planning like a family get together. So anyways, we all had soo much fun enjoying each others company that we decided to get together at our house again, invite more family and watch old home videos from when they were all younger, on April 27. I am looking forward to that, even though it will be the day right after Prom.
I went to church Sunday morning and evening. That was fun and interesting. Nothing else really happened. Usually my Brother and his wife get to come over on Saturdays, but they were busy. I missed them. But,I had a really good weekend. It was fun!

No comments: